South Carolina Fishing Maps – What’s Included
Professional Level Fishing Spots = Professional Level Fishing Results – Our Fishing Maps and Fishing Spots are far more than just a Phone App or boat GPS toy. It’s a great way to cut your fuel burn in half and start catching more fish right away by owning more fishing spots over good, proven bottom, wrecks, ledges, outcroppings and more to suit bottom fishing, trolling and drifting from the beach to the ledge.
What’s it come with, exactly? – With any of our South Carolina fishing spots maps, you will receive the following VIA email as a package ready to upload-import to your GPS, iPhone, iPad, Tablet or computer. For over 10 years, we’ve offered this format in all the coastal states as the original and only company working with professional fishermen and guides to bring you this format and these fishing spots to provide fishermen with the best fishing spots maps available. Period.
1. South Carolina Fishing Spots for your boats GPS – Copy, Paste and Load em’ up! Does your GPS use an SD or Micro-SD Card? You’re in luck! We send specially designed GPS files with any purchase for top name brand GPS models so you can load all your new fishing spots in one shot! Once pasted on to your SD Card, you’ll load them directly to your GPS and go fishing. See what it looks like loaded to a GPS – Sample Only (actual GPS views will vary, depending on your GPS and internal mapping) We offer these specially designed GPS files for Garmin, Humminbird, Raymarine, Lowrance, and Simrad GPS Models that accept an SD card. Check with us if you’re not sure by emailing us with your make and model GPS using the contact form here
2. Google Earth Mobile Fishing Map and Fishing Hot Spots file with a custom GPS chart overlay built in, that loads very easily to the free Google Earth App on iPhone or Android devices and computers. This allows you to use your phone or tablet to assist you in finding fishing spots, reading fishing spot comments and trip planning! (A Marine GPS should be used as primary navigation means). If you don’t have or don’t want to use Google Earth on your device, there are dozens of GPS apps (for cheap or free) that accept our Google Earth file. See an actual view of what it looks like on a mobile device or computer (Samples may or may not show all spots or local areas)
3. View comments on your SC fishing Spots – Most of our Fishing Spots have comments describing what type of bottom, or possibly what you might find at that spot and other various details from our guides. Much of this info transfers to your GPS comment section (depending on how your GPS accepts comments) and more easily, comments are shown with a simple click on the spot while using with Google earth on most all devices. See a Sample of Fishing Spots Comments
4. Label Matched printable Lat/Long South Carolina fishing spots file document for viewing or printing your Lat/Long coordinates, These printable and viewable coordinates are label matched and can be entered into most any GPS in the world. Print this and take it with you on the boat, or save the file for safe-keeping in case you ever need it for reference or you find the need for using the lat/long coordinates for your purchased area. See a PDF Printable File Sample Fishing Spots List (Samples may or may not show local fishing spots)
5. Advanced Fishing and Rigging Tutorials for offshore fishing in Coastal South Carolina. Our guides and professional fishermen have come together to compile excellent, detailed tutorials for those who need them to include tips on rigging for offshore bottom fishing, drifting, rigging and trolling.
6. All the above mentioned files are included with each and every Fishing Map we offer, in any area available for purchase. These files are conveniently emailed the same day of purchase to get you on the water immediately. Note: For you convenience, these files are sent in a ZIP file for easy handling. We suggest un-zipping/Extracting the Files to an easy to find location, such as the desktop on your computer.
Speedy Reply.. Get in touch with us FAST! For information or help with fishing maps and fishing spots in any coastal state. Feel free to email anytime for a super fast reply using our quick contact form here for the absolute fastest response. If you require a call back, please include your phone number in the contact form. Thank you and Fish on! —Dana