South Carolina Fishing Spots – What’s Included and how it works
Guide level Fishing Spots for top results! Our fishing spots are superb fishing tools for your GPS devices. It’s a great way to cut your fuel burn and start catching more fish by owning more fishing spots over good proven bottom, wrecks, ledges, outcroppings and more to suit bottom fishing, trolling and drifting from the beach to the ledge.
What’s it come with, exactly? – With any of our locations, you will receive the following VIA email as a package ready to upload-import to your GPS, mobile devices and computers. For over 15 years, we’ve offered this format in all coastal states as the original and only company working with local guides to bring you this product to provide fishermen with the best spots available. Period.
1. South Carolina Fishing Spots for your boats GPS. We provide specially designed GPS files with any purchase for top name brand GPS models so you can load all our fishing spots at once! Once copied and pasted to any SD Card, our spots will import directly to your GPS. See what it looks like loaded to a GPS – Sample Only (actual GPS views will vary, depending on your GPS model and mapping) We offer these specially designed GPS files for Garmin, Humminbird, Raymarine, Lowrance, and Simrad GPS Models that accept an SD card. Check with us if you’re not sure by emailing us with your make and model GPS using the contact form here.
Preloaded GPS SD cards are available for any fishing location! Don’t have time or don’t want to load the file yourself? Or, some of you don’t own a windows computer, but no problem! We gotcha covered.. See how to get our fishing spots on a GPS SD card for your GPS model.
2. Google Earth Mobile Fishing Map file with a custom NOAA chart overlay built in, that works with the free Google Earth App on iPhone or Android devices and computers along with several GPS Apps in mobile. This allows you to use your devices as a fishing trip planner, secondary navigation, reading fishing spots comments and more! (A Marine GPS should be used as primary navigation means, use mobile devices at your own risk). If you don’t have or don’t want to use Google Earth on your device, there are several GPS apps (for cheap or free) that accept a Google Earth file. See a sample view of what it looks like on a mobile device or computer (Samples may or may not show all spots or local areas)
3. View comments on your SC fishing Spots – Most of our Fishing Spots have comments describing possibly what you might find at that spot or other various details from our guides. Much of this info transfers to your GPS comment section (depending on how your GPS accepts comments) and more easily, comments are shown with a simple click on the spot while using with Google earth on most all devices. See a Sample of Fishing Spots Comments
4. Label Matched printable Lat/Long South Carolina fishing spots file document for viewing or printing your Lat/Long coordinates, These printable and viewable coordinates are label matched and can be entered into most any GPS in the world. Print this and take it with you on the boat, or save the file for safe-keeping in case you ever need it for reference or you find the need for using the lat/long coordinates for your purchased area. See a PDF Printable File Sample Fishing Spots List (Samples may or may not show local fishing spots)
5. Advanced Fishing and Rigging Tutorials for offshore fishing in Coastal South Carolina. Our guides and professional fishermen have come together to compile excellent, detailed tutorials for those who need them to include tips on rigging for offshore bottom fishing, drifting, rigging and trolling.
6. All the above mentioned files are included with each and every Fishing Map we offer, in any area available for purchase. These files are conveniently emailed the same day of purchase to get you on the water immediately. Note: For you convenience, these files are sent in a ZIP file for easy handling. We suggest un-zipping/Extracting the Files to an easy to find location, such as the desktop on your computer.
Speedy Reply.. Get in touch with us FAST! For information or help with fishing maps and fishing spots in any coastal state. Feel free to email anytime for a super fast reply using our quick contact form here for the absolute fastest response. If you require a call back, please include your phone number in the contact form. Thank you and Fish on! —Dana